Book a table at Kyoaji Dining
- 1 people
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- 13 people
- 14 people
- 15 people
- 16 people
- 17 people
- 18 people
- 19 people
- 20 people
- 21 people
- 22 people
- 23 people
- 24 people
- 25 people
- 26 people
- 27 people
- 28 people
- 29 people
- 30 people
Japanese - Seafood - Drinks
Kyoaji means “Taste from Kyoto". Located at the heart of Singapore, the restaurant is set up with warm Japanese ambience to embrace you with the warm of Japanese culture and cuisine. To please your expectation, Kyoaji Dining ensures the freshness of fish and seasonal seafoods by bringning supplies air-flown. The quality of each procurement is reassured by an ultra low temperature storage facility in Singapore.
Please note that for Phase 2, social distancing measures are still in place, and restaurant dine-in reservations are limited to a maximum of 5 persons per table.
Dear valued patrons, kindly note that holding time for reservations will only be for 15 minutes. We also only have 2 limited private rooms which require a minimum spending of $300 or more. Please ensure full attendance upon arrival to ensure smooth seating.
You May Also Like
#WTF @ Club Street
Tanjong Pagar / Raffles Place
1 Tyrwhitt Bistro Bar Cafe
Jalan Besar / Lavender
13% Wine Bistro (Kampong Glam Conservation Area) (Temporarily Closed)
Bugis / Beach Road
13% Wine Bistro (Telok Ayer)
Tanjong Pagar / Raffles Place
Anson / Tanjong Pagar
3 Crab Delicacy @ Orchid Country Club
Tiong Bahru / Outram
3 Crab Delicacy @ Upper Serangoon
Sengkang / Hougang / Buangkok
301 Bar & Kitchen
555 Music Power Station (Temporarily Closed)
Kranji / Neo Tiew
- 111 Somerset Road, #02-05/06 | Map
- +65 6694 4068
1.OCBC Exclusive: 1-FOR-1 Premium Bento
01 July 2019 - 30 September 2020
For party size : 2 - 12 pax
Promotion left : 9993
From 1st July to 30th September 2020, Kyoaji Dining partners with HungryGoWhere and OCBC to reward diners with a 1-for-1 Premium Bento. Using only the highest quality, and freshest seafood, you can be sure to enjoy a wide range of items from the bento set!
Exclusively to OCBC cardholders, make your reservations to enjoy this OCBC Exclusive: 1-FOR-1 Premium Bento @$60++ (Usual Price/Set) today!
Premium Bento Description:
1. Kani Tofu
3. Shake Aburi Mentaiko Maki
4. Tempura Moriwase
5. Hiyashi Gyomen
7. Miso Soup
8. Green Tea Ice Cream
Terms & Conditions:
1. Valid daily for both lunch and dinner from Monday to Sunday, 1st July to 30th September 2020
2. Offer is valid on eve of and on Public Holidays and special occasions (e.g. Father’s Day).
3. Offer is valid for dine-in only and is limited to one redemption for every table.
4. In the event of an odd number reservation, the redemption will be rounded down.
5. Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
6. Prices are subjected to 7% GST and 10% service charge.
7. No splitting of bills allowed.
8. Complimentary item applies to the item of the same or lower value.
9. Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
10. Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
11. OCBC reserves the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
12. OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
13. OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
14. The image used is for illustration purpose only.
Monday to Friday:
11.30 AM to 3.00 PM (last order 2.30 PM)
5.30 PM to 10.30 PM (last order 10.00 PM)
Sat, Sun and Public Holidays:
11.30 AM to 10.30 PM (last Order 10.00 PM)