Book a table at Cassia
- 1 people
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- 13 people
- 14 people
- 15 people
- 16 people
- 17 people
- 18 people
- 19 people
- 20 people
- 21 people
- 22 people
- 23 people
- 24 people
- 25 people
- 26 people
- 27 people
- 28 people
- 29 people
- 30 people
Asian - Cantonese - Chinese
Cassia, Capella Singapore’s Cantonese fine dining restaurant draws inspiration from the age-old spice routes in Southern and Western China as well as the seas around Singapore.
Classic dishes, including Peking Duck and Double-boiled Soups are prepared with full respect towards tradition, where the freshest local Chinese ingredients are used to create an epicurean feast for the senses. Recipes are based upon traditional and regional favourites then finished with haute Cantonese culinary techniques.
Acclaimed interior designer Andre Fu transformed this fine dining restaurant in Singapore to juxtapose the Colonial heritage building it resides in. Using a unique blend of warm and cool tones and plush fabrics, he has created a modern, sophisticated space where guests can enjoy an authentic fine dining experience that can be enjoyed in an intimately beautiful space.
Cassia restaurant's private dining room overflows onto an outdoor terrace, intimately accommodating a party of up to 12 persons, while overlooking verdant gardens and the glistening lights of the distant city.
Every menu offered at Cassia restaurant has been thoughtfully designed and prepared by our highly qualified Chefs, who marry innovative techniques with quality ingredients to create authentic flavors, all of which can be enjoyed tableside with Capella’s hallmark service and attention for each restaurant guest.
Please note that for Phase 2, social distancing measures are still in place, and restaurant dine-in reservations are limited to a maximum of 5 persons per table.
You May Also Like
15 Stamford by Alvin Leung
City Hall / High Street / Clarke Quay
3 Crab Delicacy @ Orchid Country Club
Tiong Bahru / Outram
3 Crab Delicacy @ Upper Serangoon
Sengkang / Hougang / Buangkok
301 Bar & Kitchen
555 Music Power Station (Temporarily Closed)
Kranji / Neo Tiew
6ix 6ix 六六
Scotts Road / Newton
79 After Dark
Raffles Place / Boat Quay
8 Korean BBQ (Shaw Centre)
Scotts Road / Newton
- 1 The Knolls Singapore 098297 | Map
- +65 65915045
1.OCBC Voyage: 25% off total bill with any set menu ordered
15 July 2020 - 30 September 2020
12:00 PM - 08:30 PM
For party size : 2 - 12 pax
Promotion left : 9999
Exclusively to OCBC VOYAGE members, enjoy 25% OFF Total Bill with any set menu ordered
Click here to view menu
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid exclusively to OCBC VOYAGE cardmembers only.
- Valid daily from 1st July to 30th September 2020.
- Please quote "OCBC Voyage" upon ordering.
- At least one set menu must be ordered
- Offer is valid for dine-in only.
- Offer is only applicable for receipts not exceeding $700++.
- Offer is valid for single-receipt transactions only. Splitting of bill is not allowed.
- Full payment must be with a valid OCBC Voyage card
- The Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
- Payment must be made with a VOYAGE Card. This includes Bank of Singapore VOYAGE Card, OCBC Premier Private Client VOYAGE Card, OCBC Premier VOYAGE Card and OCBC VOYAGE Credit Card.
- Offers are subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- Please contact the participating restaurant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete or add to the Promotion, or any of the privileges and these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the Promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Promotion and/or any product/service relating to the Promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the Promotion and/or any product/service relating to the Promotion by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion and/or the privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail. Visit https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions.page?main=dining for full terms and conditions.
Fri – Sat: 12pm – 2pm, 6.30pm – 10pm
Sun: 12pm – 2pm
- Smart Casual
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard
- Child Friendly
- Corporate Events
- Large Groups