Book a table at Captain K Seafood Tower (Middle Road)
- 1 people
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- 13 people
- 14 people
- 15 people
- 16 people
- 17 people
- 18 people
- 19 people
- 20 people
- 21 people
- 22 people
- 23 people
- 24 people
- 25 people
- 26 people
- 27 people
- 28 people
- 29 people
- 30 people
Asian - Korean - Seafood
Captain K Seafood Tower, has been making headlines for being one of the few restaurants on the island to offer the #trending Korean-style steamed seafood tower.
Gather a group of eight and feast on their 9-Tier Seafood Tower. The tower comprises of eight metal tiers pilled on top of a pot of soup stock flavoured with Kombu dashi, kimchi stew, or Korean ginseng chicken.
Each tier features plump whole seafoods items such as scallops, prawns, oysters, crayfish, squid, and lobsters and as the seafood is being cooked, the juices collect and dribble to the last layer where the soup is.
For something less behemoth in size, there are smaller towers to choose from too.
In addition, the restaurant also newly launched their steamboat option which has three new soup bases with which to cook the premium seafood items: Szechuan Mala, Tomato and Tom Yum Mushroom. Savour items such as Sri Lankan and Chilean King Crabs, Boston Lobsters and Hokkaido Scallops, as they soak in the moreish, rich soup broths. That's not all — seafood fans can now feast on an extended range of oceanic delights, including freshly shucked Oysters ($30 per half dozen) and juicy Steamed Tiger Prawns ($7.90/100g).
With Captain K’s Middle Road branch extending their opening hours till 4am to cater to supper seekers and their need for the comfort of soul warming local steamboats.
Kindly note that there will be a strict dining period of 2 hours for all reservations.
For reservations of above 8 pax, please contact the restaurant directly.
Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and restaurant discretion. Notes stating an alternative timing or party-size will not be accommodated.
You May Also Like
15 Stamford by Alvin Leung
City Hall / High Street / Clarke Quay
3 Crab Delicacy @ Orchid Country Club
Tiong Bahru / Outram
3 Crab Delicacy @ Upper Serangoon
Sengkang / Hougang / Buangkok
555 Villa Thai
Changi North / Changi Coast
7th Mile Seafood (Bukit Timah)
Bukit Timah / Clementi
8 Korean BBQ (Shaw Centre)
Scotts Road / Newton
888 Martien Specialties 888
Thomson / Sin Ming / Bishan
A*MUSE ZiChar + Bistro Concept @ Dleedon
A*MUSE ZiChar + Bistro Concept @ Dorsett
Cantonment / Tanjong Pagar / Chinatown
Captain K Seafood Tower (Middle Road)
- 112 Middle Road, #01-00 Midland House | Map
- +65 62555744
1.Free Chilean King Crab On Your Birthday Month!
22 March 2019 - 31 December 2019
For party size : 1 - 8 pax
Promotion left : 9776
Free Chilean King Crab On Your Birthday Month!
If a seafood tower isn’t fancy enough for a birthday celebration, Captain K Seafood Tower has got a bigger, bolder gift for you! Enjoy a free Chilean King Crab when you celebrate at Captain K during your Birthday Month!
Terms and Conditions:
- Available on Mondays to Sundays for lunch and dinner.
- Valid for dine-in only, and reservations must be made to enjoy the offer.
- The diner whose birth month falls within the current month must be present. Official documentary proof (e.g. NRIC/ Passport/ Driver’s license) must be shown to enjoy the offer.
- Limited to 1 redemption per birthday boy/girl, and while stocks last.
- 1 Free Chilean King Crab with purchase of a Captain K’s Antarctic Seafood Tower and above for the birthday boy/girl. Multiple birthday celebrants for the same table can enjoy a Free King Crab for each Seafood Tower ordered.
- Prices are subjected to 7% GST and 10% service charge.
- Not valid with any other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers.
- The management reserves the right to terminate and/or make changes to the terms and conditions any time without prior notice.
- No splitting of bills/reservation/table.
- Image used is for illustration purpose only.
5:30pm to 11:00pm
Tue to Fri:
11:30am to 3:00pm
5:30pm to 11:00pm
Sat & Sun:
11:30am to 3:00pm
5:00pm to 11:00pm